Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yep, still here.

I swear I'm still alive.

Maybe I'm not as cut out for this blogging business as I thought. I keep having every intention of updating and sharing new recipes and things we're up to over here, and then I forget to take pictures. And never get around to writing. And then all of a sudden it's been ten days since my last post and I'm still MIA.

The good news is that as the students are now rounding out week 3 of classes, my schedule is becoming a lot more manageable (and predictable- thank heaven!). So I actually have had time to bake and clean and craft just a little. Here's some of the stuff I've accomplished (recipes to come this week):

-Baked homemade granola
-Made two batches of the best sweet and savory cookies you'll ever eat
-Used leftover bananas to make banana crumb muffins
-Finally reached a decision on furniture arrangement around the house
-Hung art and pictures on the walls
-Had my family down to visit for the long weekend
-Began a DIY project for a mirror in the living room

The next big order or business needs to be completing the curtain project I began a month ago and finding a rug for the living room. I swear, this being an adult thing is never ending :) Just when you make a little headway, theres always more to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment