24 goals before I turn 25
Get a new sewing machine.<-- done 6/29/11
- Learn to quilt.
- Finish decorating our bedroom (it got seriously neglected in our first apartment).
Pay off the rest of my student loans.<--done, PTL! 7/11 Finish saving for our new camera.<--purchased on Black Friday!
- Join a gym, or find a place to take classes.
Visit Michigan.<-- done 07/14-17/11 Plan out meals for the week in advance.<--Check out my menu planning post Can something.<--Made and canned Crock Pot apple butter in 11/11
- Knit a pair of socks.
- Spend less time on the computer.
Plant a container garden at our new house.Unfortunately this wasn't possible here.
- Take more walks.
- Have Sam (my 10-year-old brother) out to visit.
- Go kayaking.
- Throw a party.
- Read at least one new book each month.
- Knit a sweater for myself.
- Make something for cheaper than I could buy it.
Seriously clean my closet, and get rid of what I don’t wear.
- Meet a Turkish student on campus.
- DIY a piece of thrifted furniture.
- Go on more dates with Bry.
This one's actually a surprise.Some of you were great guessers... our surprise was to get pregnant! And with Baby Girl born 3/20/12, this one was the biggest success of all :)
I can't wait to work my way through the list and share about my adventures (can you call knitting a pair of socks an adventure?)... But what about you? Any hopes you have for starting new habits, hobbies, or trips? Or maybe you have some ideas for my goals... your favorite sweater pattern, good books to read, inexpensive date night ideas... please share!